18.12.08

Semester Test

This week, I am having end-of-semester school examinations. They all are started from Tuesday until Tuesday next week. Yeah, I am so happy about this one. Surprised? It’s because I can go home earlier than usual, we go home about 10 am (instead of 2 pm). He he. Yeah, I also don’t get anxious or get headache because the exam. I feel ok. Come on, I don’t really care about the exam. Two days of the exam, (Physic, Math, Kn, and Agama Islam) I didn’t study. Don’t follow me, ok. Because what I do is wrong, and I know that.

I could answer Kn and Agama by myself (without study and I think my answers are well enough), but for Physic and Math, my friends help me. :D


SMUNEL’s Exam

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Matematika

Agama

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Physic

Kewarganegaraan

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Chemi

Penjas

Friday, December 19, 2008

Free

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Biology

Deutsch

Monday, December 22, 2008

English

Sejarah

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Bahasa Indonesia

TIK

¾