22.11.09

Working AFS event


Today I went to Gramedia in panakukkang mall, along with Unchie. We submited a letter and a proposal to that bookstore. I hope Gramedia will give affirmative respond for our AFS event on next 6th December. A few minutes before we were in Dinas Pendidikan Pemprov Sulsel, but the office was closed. Oh, we came in wrong time! Yesterday, I went to Sungguminasa city, in gowa, with Kak Ardy and Kak Nunu to send some letters of invitation to schools. Well, it was fun. Taking care of letters and proposals like this, making sure the AFSer seniors have received the proposals, making call, texting to people, and others things have been my daily routine. Beside they’re my job, I also think that I doing this very fine is really important, otherwise I will make this event failed. But, sure, we will make this event, yes We WILL!

My weakness: I ain’t really well in timing management, people management, and full of hesitation. Everyday I learn about these, about how bad these for me. Well I will learn. Today is Saturday, and tomorrow I am getting better. This is an opportunity for me to develop my self.



¾