23.10.10

Weekend Music Playlist

Hai! Here is some songs in my weekend music playlist. Beside album vakansi, I am currently listen to some bozza nova songs, as i like music especially various genre of music. I also get to know  nice music of Haruka Nakamura  from Aron’s page, thanks for him! I am not those who like to follow what is being ‘trend’, but more to be like the one who taste new music or keep with my own particular favorite genre. Okay, let’s enjoy the weekend!

 

Garota de Ipanema Joyce & Gilson Peranzzetta
joao-gilberto


Wave



Joao Gilberto
sinatra-jobim-studio


One Note Samba



Sinatra and company
Print



Vakansi



White Shoes and the Couples Company
haruka-nakamura-grace-2-cd-cover-27067



Lamp




Haruka Nakamura*
Broken-Social-Scene-Forgiveness-Rock-Record


All to All



Broken Social Scene
¾