20.11.10

Watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Last night, I and my friends (including Yaya, Helmi, Bimo and Uchan) went to Pondok Indah Mall. We watched Harry Potter 7 Part I. It was 9.45 PM already, we took the show that time because we  also waited Yaya finished with her medical check. The movie ended around 0 AM today.

 DSC06917

after the show

You know, I love Harry Potter movies, so watching that movie made me happy and excited. Well the movie was so good (i do think so), but Helmi said that was boring,hehe. I enjoyed the movie! But, why should it be two parts? haha. I hate waiting the second part. Haha

It was also the first time for me to watch Harry Potter without Amma, Ulla, Aldy and Aspar. We always watch HP movie together since in junior high school. But, because I am here in South of Jakarta, and they are there in Makassar, we can’t go together. But, that’s all right. I had fun!

While watching the movie, I took these pictures:

 DSC06908 DSC06909 DSC06910 DSC06911 DSC06912

¾