12.12.10

Watching Cinéma Comedie OSS 117 and little exploration of Jakarta by foot


I watched OSS 117 : Le Caire Nid D’espions in Centre Culture Français last day. I like that movie. It was about an agent of OSS who went to Egypt for some investigations. I think the movie is classic and funny! I watched it along with Abe and Helmi. CCF is an interesting place. There are two CCF in Jakarta, the first one is In Jakarta Pusat and the another one is located in South Jakarta. We went to the CCF in Jakarta Selatan. It is a place of French language-courses, library and mini movie theatre. The room of the theatre was so cozy. I like the movie posters in the theatre room and the place overall! There only three of us and a student in CCF who watched the movie. Next week,on Saturday, there will be another show. We are planning to watch Le pere Noel est une ordure in CCF Jakarta Pusat. After watching movie, we were exploring some places in Jakarta. Walking around in Jakarta was fun! In fact, last day was my first time to try Bajaj! Haha. Last day was tiring, but fun!

¾