10.3.12

Becoming part of StudentsxCEOs

I am so happy. Today, I got a good news. I am accepted as part of StudentsxCEOs Jakarta Chapter team.

To be the part of StudentsxCEOs I have to pass three stages of recruitment. The first one was document selection. When I was in Makassar, I sent my best curriculum vitae and a motivation letter by email. A few days later I got a news that I passed for the next selection. There were 35 students from reputable universities in second stage of selection. It’s said that there were hundred of applicants, I am grateful that they consider me competent enough to continue to this stage.

I cut my holiday in Makassar and fly back to Jakarta for the next stage. The second selection was focus group discussion (FGD). We are divided in to several teams. Each team was given a problem on setting up the StudentsxCEOs organization of Jakarta Chapter. All other candidates seem so eager and smart. But, happily I can continue to the next and final stage, which is interview. There were 17 candidates continued to the interview stage.

DSC00449 sharing with some team candidates after FGD

I had my interview last Wednesday in Pasar Festival, Kuningan. There were three interviewers. They were Kak Iqbal, the founder and the ex-director of StudentsxCEOs in Bandung, Gio, and Deve. I told them my motivation to join StudentsxCEOs. I told them what my goals in joining them. I told them my dreams, my plan, and what I can contribute to the team. Gratefully, I passed all the recruitment stages.

The Jakarta Chapter team consists of sixteen students from various universities in Jabodetabek. They come from Universitas Indonesia, Universitas Bakrie, Universitas Pelita Harapan, President University, Prasetya Mulya Business School, PPM School of Management, Universitas Paramadina, and Sekolah Tinggi Akuntansi Negara. The study majors range from communication, marketing, business administration,  accounting, finance and banking, international relations, to public health. We are so diverse, yet it makes us rich of background.

We are going to have a brief meeting tomorrow in Epicentrum, Kuningan, Jakarta. I am a bit nervous, but confident that I can do all my duties and finish my assignment in StudentsxCEOs.

I am sure that StudentsxCEOs will enrich my knowledge. I will learn many lessons from successful CEO or business leader. I can also learn from the members of the team. I want to expand my knowledge on leadership, entrepreneurship, communication, public speaking, business, management, economics, and related interests from StudentsxCEOs.

So, I really hope we can work together and succeed our program. We will make ideas happen and make huge and beneficial impact to other students in Indonesia.

Well, thank you very much for the selection team!

 

More info about StudentsxCEOs:

StudentsxCEOs

Websites: studentsxceos.webs.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StudentsxCEOs
Twitter: @StudentsxCEOs
¾