6.3.12

News on my semester III passage

DSC05661

Alhamdulillahirabbilalamin. I am so grateful for the news that I passed to the next semester in my college, Sekolah Tinggi Akuntansi Negara. Tough the official announcement has not yet been published by the secretariat of STAN, my class chairman was told by my lecturers that I passed. Semester III was so difficult and a hard work. Thanks to my lecturers, my class chairman Aldy, my classmates, my housemates, and all friends who have supported me. I am so happy.

Back to the first day of my students orientation in STAN, I was so excited to study and develop my competencies on accounting in STAN. I was very motivated and inspired by the lecture and welcoming speech of Dr. Permana Agung, the director of Badan Pendidikan dan Pelatihan Keuangan, Ministry of Finance Republik Indonesia. I hope I can keep the motivation and expectation, to keep struggling in STAN until my graduation in 2013. Insya Allah.

k_003 with my orientation group, Dua Tang.

My post on my education orientation day (2010): New Place and New Life!
¾