2.7.13

Recent Readings

I got many books to read recently. I got book from my campus library and from my friends as gifts. I am so glad.
IMG_20130630_000855

Everyone can Lead by Everyone Can Lead - Hasnul Suhaimi. It’s a fresh book. It was published last month. I have met Mr. Hasnul, CEO of XL Axiata in two conferences with StudentsxCEOs. I did not know that he is writing a book until a friend gave me this book. It’s a great book. I will write the resume later.

IMG_20130629_220919

This package came faraway from Cincinnati, United States. A gift from Brooke, Miss Ohio! I am so glad receiving this package. Brooke said she wanted to give me the Bud Not Buddy as I mentioned in another post. So she sent it with many other books. Amazing! Brooke also gave me the Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone book as mine was burnt on a fire last year. I am so grateful with these gifts.

IMG_20130629_220153
Hatchet by Gary Paulsen is a great book. I think of wild natural adventure lately and this books make me more excited to get lost in a wood. Yes, I really want to make a long adventure in the wild nature after my internship or after my graduation.

The are more to read. Have a nice reading too. Write again later.
¾