5.2.15

Every Afternoon

Stasiun Tanah Abang

An afternoon in Tanah Abang Station (05/02)

On Monday to Friday, I use this red-yellow Commuter Line train from Pondok Ranji Station to Tanah Abang Station to get to my office. The training requires me to move to another office every two weeks. From Tanah Abang, I will take another train to Kemayoran Station or to Djuanda Station or to Tebet Station, depending on where the office is located. To reach a station, I rely on other public transportation such as ojek, Transjakarta and minibus angkot.

Commuting in Jakarta can rack your brain. It takes a great deal of time to move from one place to another. Thanks to the traffic-system! Castrol Magnatec Stop-Start Index 2014 listed Jakarta as the city with The World’s Worst Traffic. Commuter Line is the best way to avoid the traffic-jam and it’s the fastest transportation in Jakarta.

I leave office around 5 PM. I dash to nearest station. Every afternoon, I take this train again to go back to Bintaro.

¾